Frequently Asked Questions
🐾Where are the treats made?
- All treats are made by employees at Paws Bento here in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
🐾 How soon does my order ship when I make a purchase?
- Typically, products that are in stock ships within 48 hours of your purchase. Sometimes we might be busy baking up a fresh batch of treats for your pets to enjoy, which will cause the shipment time to take longer. In which case, we will make sure to notify you!
🐾Why should I choose Paws Bento?
- As you may be aware, natural is becoming the new norm in pet foods as many pet parents want to steer away from harmful additives. Many treats on the market claim to be all-natural, but that does not mean the ingredients has nutrition value for dogs. At Paws Bento, not only do we use all-natural ingredients, but we make the effort to understand the health implications for pets.
🐾What's the currency I will be charged in?
- All prices listed and charged on the website are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
🐾Where do you ship to, and how much does shipping cost?
- We're currently ship to Canada (except for Yukon, North West Territories and Nunavut). Shipping is free for orders over $60, and a $10 flat rate across Canada.
🐾I don't like online shopping, can I buy your products in stores?
- Yes! Please visit our Where to Buy page to find the nearest retailer to you. We're working on bringing our products to your neighbourhood, if you have a store in mind where our products might be a good fit, please shoot us an email email@example.com!